- Our Book-A-Librarian service is open to all Bristol CC students, faculty, and staff.
- This service allows you to "book" time with a librarian (up to 60 minutes) so that we can sit down and help you, one-on-one, with your research.
- Perhaps you're a member of the faculty that's doing research for a paper? Book-A-Librarian!
- Perhaps you're a student frustrated with a tough research assignment? Book-A-Librarian!
- PLEASE NOTE! If you have booked a REMOTE appointment, you will get an email from the librarian you will be working with to confirm your appointment and make arrangements for the meeting. PLEASE CHECK YOUR BRISTOL EMAIL ACCOUNT regularly so that you can make plans with the librarian on how your remote BAL appointment will be conducted.
Complete the form below, and a librarian will e-mail you back with answers and suggestions. You will receive a reply within 2 business days.